This is the most romantic Hokkien love song EVER. Like seriously, it makes me tear everytime.
有一日咱若老找无人甲咱友孝我会陪你
if one day we get old, and there's no one to be there for us, i will accompany you
坐惦椅寮听你讲少年的时阵你有外摮
to sit on the chair and listen to you talk about your youth and how smart you were
吃好吃丑无计较怨天怨地嘛袂晓你的手
eating good or bad food, i don't mind, cursing heavens or earth you also don't know, your hand,
我会甲你牵条条因为我是你的家后
i will hold on tightly, because I am your wife
阮将青春嫁置恁兜阮对少年跟你跟甲老
from young i married you, followed you till i'm so old now
人情世事已经看透透有啥人比你卡重要
matters of the heart in this world i've seen clearly, who else is more important than you?
阮的一生献乎恁兜才知幸福是吵吵闹闹
my whole life time of sacrifice, only to know that happiness is about bickering (n making lots of noise with each other)
等待返去的时阵若到我会让你先走
when the time is for us to go, i will let you go first
因为我会呒甘放你为我目屎流
because, i don't have the heart for you to shed tears when i'm gone
有一日咱若老有媳妇子儿友孝你若无聊
if one day when we're old, our children or frens have deserted us, and you find life boring,
拿咱的相片看卡早结婚的时阵你外缘投
take our old photos, and see when we're young how handsome you were,
穿好穿丑无计较怪东怪西嘛袂晓
wearing good or bad clothes i don't mind, blame this and blame that we also don't know
你的心我会永远记条条因为我是你的家后
i will always remember your heart fondly, because i'm your wife
阮将青春嫁置恁兜阮对少年就跟你跟甲老
from young i married you, followed you till i'm so old now
人情世事嘛已经看透透有啥人比你卡重要
matters of the heart in this world i've seen clearly, who else is more important than you?
阮的一生献乎恁兜才知幸福是吵吵闹闹
my whole life time of sacrifice, only to know that happiness is about bickering (n making lots of noise with each other)
等待返去的时阵若到你着让我先走
when the time is for us to go, you must let me go first
因为我会呒甘看你为我目屎流
because i don't want to see you cry for me
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment